Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Dallas Cowboys will win the super bowl.

Longhorn85 said:
Farve and the Packers beat Bledsoe and the Patriots in the Super Bowl, but that was ten years ago.

fuck, sorry. i'm stupid. what i meant is no one in the NFC matches up with the cowboys.

i was just thinking about the patriots when i was typing that

Yeah, the pokes have improved a lot since they lost to NE, and like others have said, NE has gotten a little worse, maybe peaked too soon.

Vikes look good too.

Longhorn85 said:
Yeah, the pokes have improved a lot since they lost to NE, and like others have said, NE has gotten a little worse, maybe peaked too soon.

Vikes look good too.

hahahah. tavaris jackson. that guy sucks balls. The vikings quarterbacks couldn't compete in the CFL or NFL europe.
The defense has scored twice as many touchdowns as he has thrown. and i honestly don't think that's a stretch

sidney rice is going to be a stud, but they don't have any other good WR's or a TE.

AP and their bad ass o-line can't win by themselves. they won't make the playoffs anyways

I dunno bro...the Vikes are red hot..tavaris has over a 100 passer rating the last few weeks and they are 6-2 with him
but the way AP and Chester run the football....Running teams tend to dominate in the late months because they wear defenses down FAST.
look whats happening, the patriots and colts(passing teams) are struggling to eek out wins that alst few weeks while the vikings are routing everyone.

kano said:
8bhrurp.jpg

PuddleMonkey said:
Oh goodie! What would you like to bet?

so the bet is will the cowboys win the superbowl?

I'm thinking moneyz

the degenerate gambler in me says so

what kinda odds?

i'll put a hundo or two down

Top Bottom