Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Colts Win!!!!!! F**k The Bucs!

Damn it all to hell. I opened this thread thinking it was a joke, I turned that shit off when it was 28-7 in the 3rd thinking that it was long gone. SHIT!!!

No team had ever came back from a 21+ point deficit in the 4th quarter to win the game until tonight.

One of the greatest comebacks in NFL history with ease

spatts said:
That was an awesome game! They had some shitty calls, but it was on both sides; glad to know the refs weren't biased and incompetent. That call on Rice was a bunch of shit. What is with Manning's third passes? He throws 2 junk passes, then the third one will go through a mess of blockers directly to the numbers on the receiver. lol Good stuff....

That Rice call was weird, but it didnt really matter b/c the Colts were steamrollin over the Bucs defense.

Tailgating at the KC/GB game next Sunday? Do you train on Sundays?

Going into half time, the Colts got the ball on the 1 yd line with 1:50 seconds or something to go in the half and I told a friend of mine not even Johnny Unitas could run the 2 minute drill against this defense and score. Well Peyton didn't do it then but the last 4 minutes was NFL history.

Peyton is the best QB in the game right now.

Top Bottom