Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Chiefs are headed to the super bowl this year!

hotzie said:
:beer: very smart man

And the queefs will watch again. I hope I can come to KC JMO just for one game hehe.
Is it illegal to light kc jerseys on fire there when the fan is still wearing them?
And the only way chefs are going to the SB is as fans. They will be rested well for the trip after sitting through the playoffs. Great JMO they beat us once last year and still sucked ass.

jestros said:
hell yeah.
You mofos need to quit your day dreamin. KC-it don't matter what their record is, they will choke.
Broncos-on the down slide. Jake is not your guy, but the coach loves him.

Cheer as you want for the Seashits. Denver will always own them. :chomp:

vansmack2000 said:
Man the Bronocos are getting running back cocky by drafting maurice clarett, this should be interesting
they turn them out quite well... hopefully he is still a chubby punk when the season comes around

mountain muscle said:
Cheer as you want for the Seashits. Denver will always own them. :chomp:
Just cause I live in washington, doesnt mean I have to root for the seagals. If they got a better coach maybe, but holmgren is a freakin idiot.

Their offense will be old in a few years too. This year however, their defense is young and faster. Derrick Brooks was a steal for them. He shouldve gone earlier.

The Chokes to the Super Bowl? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! That's like me saying the Raiders will have a better than .500 record this season. ;)

Juiced... didn't anyone ever tell you NOT to drink the bong water?

Top Bottom