Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The chickas love Tom Brady

Tirpitz said:
lmao ladies you are so predictable
if you met tom in a bar and he hit on you within the hour your panties would be around your ankles.
lol at claiming otherwise

what's funny is, i think more guys on this forum pull that shit than women. i'm pretty sure 95% of guys here would bang 95% all the women to ever have had their pic posted here.

nimbus said:
what's funny is, i think more guys on this forum pull that shit than women. i'm pretty sure 95% of guys here would bang 95% all the women to ever have had their pic posted here.
yeah like the tools who claim they would pass on beyonce
lol right

Tirpitz said:
yeah like the tools who claim they would pass on beyonce
lol right
No shit huh? E-standards are pretty high. You'd have to be gay as pick3 to pass on beyonce.

Tirpitz said:
lmao ladies you are so predictable
if you met tom in a bar and he hit on you within the hour your panties would be around your ankles.
lol at claiming otherwise

when you have women blatantly lie to you like this then you know you have to get rid of her asap. another example would be if she said, i don't care about money, i'm not that kind of person. women are all about $$$$. get the fuck out of here. 86 that bitch real quick. i never heard a woman say, he is such a terrific guy, i don't care if he is a janitor.

fistfullofsteel said:
when you have women blatantly lie to you like this then you know you have to get rid of her asap. another example would be if she said, i don't care about money, i'm not that kind of person. women are all about $$$$. get the fuck out of here. 86 that bitch real quick. i never heard a woman say, he is such a terrific guy, i don't care if he is a janitor.
meh, some more than others
most the wimmine i know just want a partner equal to them in wealth and job stature.
middle class
but regardless 99.9% of wimminez would let tom brady degrade them in any way he wanted

Tirpitz said:
meh, some more than others
most the wimmine i know just want a partner equal to them in wealth and job stature.
middle class
but regardless 99.9% of wimminez would let tom brady degrade them in any way he wanted

i just don't want to hear some bullshit she doesn't give a shit about how much money a guy has. if you look like freddy kruger but have billions then you can still get bitches.

fistfullofsteel said:
i just don't want to hear some bullshit she doesn't give a shit about how much money a guy has. if you look like freddy kruger but have billions then you can still get bitches.
def.
but if you are middle class you can still do all right
hell i know blue collar construction types that do good w/wimminez, relative to where they live.
it really depends...peeps are more on the paper chase in your area and i think it's colored your perception fo sho

Tirpitz said:
def.
but if you are middle class you can still do all right
hell i know blue collar construction types that do good w/wimminez, relative to where they live.
it really depends...peeps are more on the paper chase in your area and i think it's colored your perception fo sho

i'm don't care about that, i'm just saying tom brady could look like the elephant man and all these bitches on ef would still be all over his dick because of his money. i find it funny they claim otherwise.

Top Bottom