Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The Beast's New Pics Are Posted Up!

The Red Dragon said:
Abnormally huge, one of those 'I can't believe he's natural' deals

ThanX alot brother!! Much appreciated!! Hows your progress been coming along? Good to see you still posting!! I did run the M1T for 15 days and I think it gave me a little boost, but then I lost all the weight I gained from it. Kept the strength though it seems. Bad side effects though. ThanX again!!
 
he-man said:
great size bro - wish i had height like that in my bi's. delts look sick in the back double bi pose as well. congrats.

ThanX alot brother!! Appreciate the kind words!! Keep KILLING that shit yourself brother!!
 
Damn that's a lot of pics......lookn good bro.....BIG.......trade ya a few striations and cuts for some thickness?
 
JKurz1 said:
Damn that's a lot of pics......lookn good bro.....BIG.......trade ya a few striations and cuts for some thickness?


ThanX for the kind words brother!! :FRlol: :FRlol: I need all the thickness I can get!! Ill give you an inch off my calves though, thatll make them a nice "balanced" 13" around, and in return I ask that my forehead be striated and veiny. ThanX for the the opportunity brother!! GO KILL THAT SHIT!!
 
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, OH THANK GOD ITS OVER

your a fuckin MONSTER bro, HUGE, and you know it, so go to the fuckin gym and keep killin that shit and get fuckin bigger!!!!!!
 
Looking great bro.

Finally, all the hard work of busting your ass in the gym is paying off.

I especially like your shoulder development.
 
Top Bottom