Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thank you JETS!!!! it's HOME FOR PHILLY!!! HAHAHAHA

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

awesome, homefield advantage in the playoffs.. 2 home wins and a trip to S.D.

shhhhh, i hear donovan warming up....

Damn Is GB getting an ASS WHIPIN or what...I wasn't even paying attention to it...went downstairs to get some ramen noodle and BAM I see the Ass whippin of the Season

Damn Jets...grrr. Oh well miami had their chance, and they blew it. What else is new. At least I have the Hurricanes.

that was quite possibly the worst display of defense ive ever seen, i dont watch to many bengals games though.

damnit pack :(

BRING ON THE 69ER'S. I hate this team and the Cowgirls more than any other, but this year I hate the 69'ers more. I despise both teams to the infinite power. I want to see Owens be carried off in a stretcher.

fistfullofsteel said:
I want to see Owens be carried off in a stretcher.

but it's eagle fans that get called names for this shit??? see, ALL TEAMS FANS say things like this and cheer injuries... can you imagine if mcnabb went down IN NY???? jesus christ, they'd go nuts.

i really want to play the gnats again, in philly with donovan... and andy actually calling plays to win instead of allowing the fuckin defense to stay on the field ALL GOD DAMN DAY!!!!

akers got bailed out today... he better not miss again in the playoffs.

even as a wisconsinite, i am no longer a packers fan. they always blow it when it means something. sure they were good in 96, but they'll get knocked out of the playoffs right away

fuck the packers, now alls I need is for Tampa to take Chicago tnight and kill GB's chance of a by and more thn 1 home game

Austin316 said:
fuck the packers, now alls I need is for Tampa to take Chicago tnight and kill GB's chance of a by and more thn 1 home game

Oh yeah, Tampa did it...Now the Eagles and the Bucs get a buy week....

MadBomber I guess our bet still stands....

I took those new pics after Monday's night game and I am ready if we lose...but if we win, watch out.....

Top Bottom