Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thank you domestic-supply

@Whiteykauai you send DM to @domestic-supply.com right?
dont worry DS gear is LEGIT you'll get your gear 100%

tell us whats the issue bro?

and whats your cycle plan? share with us pleas
thank you for feedback)
Wanted to follow up on my shipping issue. Seems my order was accidentally shipped ground service so it’s taking the long boat to hawaii. But @domestic-supply.com has got in touch with me and offered to resend for free or include some extra love in my next order. Which is more than I can ask for. Thank you for clearing up the issue.

Wanted to follow up on my shipping issue. Seems my order was accidentally shipped ground service so it’s taking the long boat to hawaii. But @domestic-supply.com has got in touch with me and offered to resend for free or include some extra love in my next order. Which is more than I can ask for. Thank you for clearing up the issue.
@Whiteykauai see Greg @domestic-supply.com takes care of all his customers, amazing source with amazing feedback :)
trust factor UP for Greg D-S

Thats excellent to hear and just how Greg has always handled things!

Top Bottom