Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thai methandon (pics attached) - can someone please confirm for me

mas012

Hi guys,

I've recently recieved a cycle of 5mg anabol tabs that have been sold to me as dynabolts...they are pink, 5 sided, with no imprint, only ES on one side. From my research I think I have thai methandon...but there doesent appear to be too much info on these...I think they may be made by adchon. Can someone please confirm if these are legit, definantly 5mg, how good they are? and any other info I should require. Let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks heaps.

they are rarely fakes , cheap to manufacture and sold everywhere in THAI , they are sold by the pack of 1000 usually and are inexpensive and very effective , I myself have used what looks like the exact same and they were def real , also I belive you have posted in the wrong thread , there is a thread solely for gear pics and info, good luck with them, if you are going to ask anything else about cycling the tabs you had better post you stats , age , height , diet , weight ect ect .

thanks heaps bro...apologies about posting in the wrong area, first time on this site. i have had about a months worth a few weeks back, and they seemed pretty good, gained about 6kg, but lost about half of that when i came off them, alot of water retention I think, but gave me a really good pump and puffed me up nicely. i started working out heavily around 8 weeks ago, but have trained here and there over the last few years, but has def been a while, I have a really slim, but ripped build. I was 60kg 8 weeks ago, im now between 72kg-75kg. I have been taking a protein, mass builder, which has been quite good I feel. I am 24yo, 175cm, 74kg, diet isnt the best, I have really just been trying to put on as much weight as possible, then try to cut up, I'm thinking get to maybe 80kg, then really diet up strong. I proly have started these wayyy to early into my training, but really wanted a quick gain with any assistance I can get,.,,cheers again mate.

thanks heaps bro...apologies about posting in the wrong area, first time on this site. i have had about a months worth a few weeks back, and they seemed pretty good, gained about 6kg, but lost about half of that when i came off them, alot of water retention I think, but gave me a really good pump and puffed me up nicely, with some good strength gains. i started working out heavily around 8 weeks ago, but have trained here and there over the last few years, but has def been a while, I have a really slim, but ripped build. I was 60kg 8 weeks ago, im now between 72kg-75kg. I have been taking a Protein, mass builder, which has been quite good I feel. I am 24yo, 175cm, 74kg, diet isnt the best, I have really just been trying to put on as much weight as possible, then try to cut up, I'm thinking get to maybe 80kg, then really diet up strong. I proly have started these wayyy to early into my training, but really wanted a quick gain with any assistance I can get,.,,cheers again mate.

actually...pink thais are commonly faked. I have never seen those with ES on one side. It usually has a snake with an arrow going through it. Take them for a few weeks and find out. U will know fast.

Top Bottom