Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testabolic 300 pain,swelling, and fever

Jpa13

( NO LAB TALK PLEASE)Testabolic 300 1st pin right cheek
Day 1 no pain, day 2 a little sore, day 3 really sore
swelling, day 4 achy fever sore swelling, day 5 fever gone swelling better a little sore.
2nd pin day 5 left cheek no pain, day 6 sore swelling day 7 pain swelling sore day 8 day 9
Fever achy swelling sore pain in cheek. So far that's how it's gone. Have done injecrion correctly. 1 inch 23 gauge 1ml every 5 days . First time doing injections. Is this normal? I was told it happens to some people and it's ok to continue.

swelling, day 4 achy fever sore swelling, day 5 fever gone swelling better a little sore.
2nd pin day 5 left cheek no pain, day 6 sore swelling day 7 pain swelling sore day 8 day 9
Fever achy swelling sore pain in cheek. So far that's how it's gone. Have done injecrion correctly. 1 inch 23 gauge 1ml every 5 days . First time doing injections. Is this normal? I was told it happens to some people and it's ok to continue.

did you mean you have a high temp?

No, that is not normal for it to be swollen for that long and BE HOT to the touch. You may not be able to take that compound or you may have something going on with your gear. I would cease taking this gear due to the fever you are stating. It is normal to be sore especially if you hit a vein or inject to much however if you are running a fever and the injection area is hot to the touch then STOP.. If I were you, i would also start using a 25 gauge 1 1/2 inch pin to decrease the pain of injecting. I did this years back and it worked great. Also please refrain from source and lab talk here on the forums. I edited your post. I gifted you a platinum membership and wish you well.

I don't know if this will help, but my first test p cycle I was getting very similar results as you mentioned at my injection sites, would also get fevers (I figured that was just test flu)

I started cutting my test with sterile grapeseed oil and it all went away, I'm not to sure about the profile of testabolic 300,

but I just thought I'd throw in my two cents.

Also @Arabian just wanted to ask why you recommend switching to 1.5 inch pins? I understand how 25 guage would help.

I think this is normal. I have experienced the same thing with TE 300 and with sust as well. So for me if I don't feel these things after injection I 'll think the product is no good.

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

No, that is not normal for it to be swollen for that long and BE HOT to the touch. You may not be able to take that compound or you may have something going on with your gear. I would cease taking this gear due to the fever you are stating. It is normal to be sore especially if you hit a vein or inject to much however if you are running a fever and the injection area is hot to the touch then STOP.. If I were you, i would also start using a 25 gauge 1 1/2 inch pin to decrease the pain of injecting. I did this years back and it worked great. Also please refrain from source and lab talk here on the forums. I edited your post. I gifted you a platinum membership and wish you well.

I will try the 25 gauge and 1 1/2 pin. Temp is gone. Never was hot to touch see how it goes. Swelling wasnt bad I think it was the gear that needed to be massaged and absorbed.

Could be out of date . I injected out of date prop knowingly and far out bad experience , hecktick swelling and pain with a crazy fever and sickness for 4 days straight

No, dont continue if you get diarrea or yellow eyes or doesnt go away with then 2 days get to a doctor rite away!

Dont play with your health lead alone ur life! U can buy more jucie always

I don't know if this will help, but my first test p cycle I was getting very similar results as you mentioned at my injection sites, would also get fevers (I figured that was just test flu)

I started cutting my test with sterile grapeseed oil and it all went away, I'm not to sure about the profile of testabolic 300,

but I just thought I'd throw in my two cents.

Also @Arabian just wanted to ask why you recommend switching to 1.5 inch pins? I understand how 25 guage would help.

Prop is different Prop flu is a little common no flu is good shouldnt get then period!

Top Bottom