Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, Tren, and Anadrol?

ashaman

I'm planning my next cycle. I want to try to get past my last plateau. On my last cycle of test (about 900mg/week) and deca (about 800mg/week) I hit a plateau and didn't gain anything the last 4 or 5 weeks (in a 12 week cycle). I also took anadrol for the first 6 weeks of that cycle.

I was thinking about doing test and tren. I have some test (mix like sustanon but dosed higher) and tren (also a mix of esters).

So the questions are:
1) do I run the tren as long as I run the test
2) should I take an oral like anadrol in the beginning of my cycle.

By the way, I've used tren several times before. I just used it alone before.

Hmm, i always run tren as long as i run test. However for me, the anadrol is to much with the tren, and i think the two together are hard on your body. You start with drol which is a harsh oral, and finish with tren which is a harsh oil.

What plateau are you trying to break? Weight or Strenghth?

Also, is your tren a mix of prop and E?

I'm planning my next cycle. I want to try to get past my last plateau. On my last cycle of test (about 900mg/week) and deca (about 800mg/week) I hit a plateau and didn't gain anything the last 4 or 5 weeks (in a 12 week cycle). I also took anadrol for the first 6 weeks of that cycle.

I was thinking about doing test and tren. I have some test (mix like sustanon but dosed higher) and tren (also a mix of esters).

So the questions are:
1) do I run the tren as long as I run the test
2) should I take an oral like anadrol in the beginning of my cycle.

By the way, I've used tren several times before. I just used it alone before.

I wouldnt run the TREN the same length as the TEST.
I would use the ANADROL for the first 4 weeks of the cycle.

The plateau is weight related. Each cycle i've been able to increase my max weight a little, but not by much. The last cycle was perhaps the best I've ever done, but my weight didn't increase at all the last 4 or 5 weeks.

Post up your diet. If it is weight related it could be your diet. I think you are taking more than enough juice. You may need to eat more.

well his last cycle was 1700 mgs of AS, and with the abombs it was probably over 2 grams, that's a heck of a lot of gear for someone that's only 220 man.

well his last cycle was 1700 mgs of AS, and with the abombs it was probably over 2 grams, that's a heck of a lot of gear for someone that's only 220 man.

What I meant was he's probably 220 now...I don't get why someone over 200 pounds would want to be using a-bombs unless they were like 6'4 and taller.

Top Bottom