Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, Tren, and Anadrol?

My weight is actually slightly under 220. So someone made a good guess. The highest I got was 216. Yes, I've done several cycles, and at best each time I increase my max weight by about 5 lbs. Now, I must add before my last cycle I had gone on a trip to Asia, got food poisoning, and lost quite a bit. So my total gain on my last cycle was about 15-20 lbs. Since the last cycle, I've only lost 3 lbs total, and my strength is still pretty good.

Also, I think I had underdosed gear on some (or several) of the cycles.

As for diet, I eat as much as I can. That's why I use the Anadrol (or dianabol - I have both) - to increase my appetite in the beginning of a cycle especially. By eat as much as I can, I mean I eat often and as much as I can fit in my stomach. The last cycle I only used solid food (no supplements), and I think that actually worked better.

On a side note, when I started lifting I only weighed 135 lbs, so I've made a lot of gains (I'm 5'10). Most of it was natural. I started lifting about 12 years ago, and I did my first cycle about 5 years ago. I'm sure the first one was underdosed. It didn't have almost any effect.

Back to the original question about test, tren, and anadrol. I've used all of these before, just never together. I've only used tren by itself in the past, and test was always with deca. I'm really not sure if if I had better results with anadrol or with dianabol, but I figured I would try the anadrol again. I just wanted to check if anyone else had done this. I know anadrol and tren are fairly harsh.

I'm planning my next cycle. I want to try to get past my last plateau. On my last cycle of test (about 900mg/week) and deca (about 800mg/week) I hit a plateau and didn't gain anything the last 4 or 5 weeks (in a 12 week cycle). I also took anadrol for the first 6 weeks of that cycle.

I was thinking about doing test and tren. I have some test (mix like sustanon but dosed higher) and tren (also a mix of esters).

So the questions are:
1) do I run the tren as long as I run the test
2) should I take an oral like anadrol in the beginning of my cycle.

By the way, I've used tren several times before. I just used it alone before.

if you run the tren long as the test it doesnt allow the prolactin levels to get to as close to normal as possible therefore higher risk of gyno post cycle so run the test two weeks longer if possible if you dont have enough test then get some bromo or cabaser would be a nice addition anyway

Top Bottom