Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop and Var

PK022

So I've decided to finally see what I can achieve with my first stab at injections. I've followed this site for years for bro-vice and decided it was time to join and contribute with the knowledge and experience I have with training. Quick stats 27 y/o 6'3'' 250lbs (compete at 242) @ 18% bf. Lifting for 11 years. Just recently started PL and a few meets under by belt.
Current competition lifts:
All Raw just knee sleeves:

Squat: 515lbs
Bench: 375lbs
DL: 590lbs

Gym lifts are higher but don't count on the platform.
Light supplements but no AAS attributing to my progress so far. Acquired most of the supplies already but still in the planning phase.

Week 1-8 Test P 125mg EOD
Week 3-8 Var 70mg ED
Week 1-8 Adex 0.25mg EOD

Week 9-12 Nolva 20/20/10/10

- will have letro on hand just in case
*cycle supports taken throughout.

I compete at the high end of my weight class so I decided to not go with a longer ester as a T base. Not interested in Tren. Questions are, how do you feel about cycle length, doses, or anything else that would be worth adding into the mix for a meet prep? Have 5, 10mL of test P so could easily lengthen or save for front load on a future cycle. HCG opinions for this cycle? Yes, you can tear into me for being new to the site but input and feed back would be appreciated as well.

I'd get some test boosters for pct, otherwise a good start. Maybe oats for pct as well, to preserve gains.hcg wouldn't hurt.

You are going to need a more extensive PCT

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or HCGenerate ES (PM me for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Test Stack codes:

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

So I've decided to finally see what I can achieve with my first stab at injections. I've followed this site for years for bro-vice and decided it was time to join and contribute with the knowledge and experience I have with training. Quick stats 27 y/o 6'3'' 250lbs (compete at 242) @ 18% bf. Lifting for 11 years. Just recently started PL and a few meets under by belt.
Current competition lifts:
All Raw just knee sleeves:

Squat: 515lbs
Bench: 375lbs
DL: 590lbs

Gym lifts are higher but don't count on the platform.
Light supplements but no AAS attributing to my progress so far. Acquired most of the supplies already but still in the planning phase.

Week 1-8 Test P 125mg EOD
Week 3-8 Var 70mg ED
Week 1-8 Adex 0.25mg EOD

Week 9-12 Nolva 20/20/10/10

- will have letro on hand just in case
*cycle supports taken throughout.

I compete at the high end of my weight class so I decided to not go with a longer ester as a T base. Not interested in Tren. Questions are, how do you feel about cycle length, doses, or anything else that would be worth adding into the mix for a meet prep? Have 5, 10mL of test P so could easily lengthen or save for front load on a future cycle. HCG opinions for this cycle? Yes, you can tear into me for being new to the site but input and feed back would be appreciated as well.

cycle is fine, dosage is fine for me.

pct sucks

clomid
aromasin
hcgenerate es
osta

Top Bottom