Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test p, durabolin/ NPP proviron 6 weeks cycle info

Add caber or prami to your cycle.

I would also run the prop/npp for 8 weeks.

Use HCG the last 4 weeks, 1000iu/week for the first 3 weeks, and then 2000iu week 8.

1-8 Test Prop - 100mg/eod
1-8 NPP - 100mg/eod
1-8 Proviron - 50mg/day
1-8 Adex - .5mg/eod
1-8 Caber - .5mg/e3d

This is a solid layout. I would use hcgenerate instead of hcg throughout the cycle though. Def use some n2guard for cycle protection and sarms1 GW would also be a good addition.

Hi all.

I'm 25, 5'11, 93kg/ 186lbs, currently around 19% bf.

I have been slowly cutting that bf down from 26% and intend on reaching 15% before starting this cycle. I have done a long ester cycle before but followed poor information. Reacted very well to the test e made significant gains but failed to keep them. Want to get it right this time.

The cycle plan so far is as follows...

Day1-48 Test prop 100mg eod

Day1-40 NPP 75mg eod (same pin as test)

Proviron at 50mg ed

Armidex 0.25 eod / e3d (if Eod is it best on pin day or in between?)

I want to include hcg. The stuff I can get comes with 5000iu in 1amp with 1ml bac water (organon)

How can I best utilise this in this cycle? When should I shoot? How much should I shoot? How long can I keep the hcg mixed in the fridge?

Pct is to start 3 days from last jab and I thought I should use the hcg at some point in those three days...

I have clomid and nolva to hand but hoped a little I could get off with just using the nolva since the clomid made me miserable last time around...

I could also do with some suggestions on how I should set my pct... Dosages and length of pct time.

There isn't much info on such short cycles but I definitely want to try this route in the hope of a much faster recovery and better lean gains maintained.

I'm looking for ripped/ athletic and sizeable not the hulk. :) yet.

All input is welcome thanks guys ;)

did you buy the stuff yet? i like aromasin better then adex.You need caber if you are going to use npp

pct should look like
clomid 50/50/25/25
aromasin 12.5 eod
osta 12.5 mg per day
hcgenerate es

Top Bottom