Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only

edgar7654

First cycle
I am about to run a Test blend of Testosterone Enanthate 200mgs and TestosteronePropinate 50mgs i have 12 vials My Cycle Looks like This

Week 1-8 300mgs of Enanthate 75mgs of prop
Nolvadex 10mgs/week to prevent sides

PCT
1-2 40mg Nolvadex ed
2-3 20mg Nolvadex ed

should i do test 200mgs 12weeks instead of 8weeks of 300mgs?

what kind of sides should i Expect?
I dont have Clomid on hand should i go a head and go with this cycle or try to sell test to someone else?

how do i minimize water retention and bloating?

Why would someone make a 200mg long ester mixed with 50mg short ester? That makes no sense unless your going EOD with it. Not that I am saying you should go EOD cause I'm NOT.
Its going to spike your hormone levels and you will be more apt to get acne and or mood swings IMHO. Next time go with one or the other. Sustanon is a blend ofcourse but its a totally different animal.

Will my hair fall out im 20 by the way i have no signs of hair loss but i do worry about that and if so how much hair r we talking about?

I doubt you need the nolva but its responsible of you to have it on hand.Get some clomid and run the test 400mg for 8 to 10 weeks.Good first cycle.

Top Bottom