Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Ethanate + Primo Teen Bodybuilding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Ghiller

I took primo before at 300mgs a week it worked quite well I am 18 years old what do you sugget I have been weight lifting for 4 years. I was vary fat and lost around 30 kg of fat now I am at 10 - 13 % body fat.

• Test Etha 500mgs 1ml Every 5th day for 9 Weeks
  • Primo 100mgs 2ml twice a week for 9 Weeks
  • HCG after Week 9

Plese tell Me what you think. Be honest .....

i think you should wait about 10 years and then think about cycling.

you are too young. did you even bother to read any of the stickies or the rules of this forum?

... sorry but you said be honest...

^^agreed. even if you were old enough youd have to do some more research. bcuz that cycle looks like a waste of primo imo. primo should be ran at500-800 mg per week for at least 16 weeks to see real results from it. 200 mg every week for 9 weeks is just throwing cash out the window. better of to just take the test than primo

I took primo before at 300mgs a week it worked quite well I am 18 years old what do you sugget I have been weight lifting for 4 years. I was vary fat and lost around 30 kg of fat now I am at 10 - 13 % body fat.

• Test Etha 500mgs 1ml Every 5th day for 9 Weeks
  • Primo 100mgs 2ml twice a week for 9 Weeks
  • HCG after Week 9
Plese tell Me what you think. Be honest .....

buddy eat like a monster , train like a beast you dont need any AAS.. Shit I wish I was 18yo again....you probably wont listen to any of us but you will regret it in the long run.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom