Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, Test P, & Anavar

joojoo00

Hi everyone,

Its my first thread on EliteFitness and I hope to get the answers for the questions that I have.
I'm planning to run Test E for 12 weeks, 1000mg a week, Test P 1000mg every other day for first 4 weeks and 4 weeks starting week 10. I also want to use Anavar at the end of the cycle but I'm not sure how much and when exactly to start.
Im also planning to take Exemistine and HCG during the cycle and use Nolvadex along with HCGenerate at my PCT.

Please give me some advise regarding the dosage, timing and any thing that you think i should do or should not do with this cycle.

Thanks,
Jake

Hi everyone,

Its my first thread on EliteFitness and I hope to get the answers for the questions that I have.
I'm planning to run Test E for 12 weeks, 1000mg a week, Test P 1000mg every other day for first 4 weeks and 4 weeks starting week 10. I also want to use Anavar at the end of the cycle but I'm not sure how much and when exactly to start.
Im also planning to take Exemistine and HCG during the cycle and use Nolvadex along with HCGenerate at my PCT.

Please give me some advise regarding the dosage, timing and any thing that you think i should do or should not do with this cycle.

Thanks,
Jake

stats please then we can help...

Bro you need to include your stats
Age, weight, years training, previous cycle experience. It's just the rules everybody has to :)

Top Bottom