Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp Cycle, Help with PCT- NTBM

jaypee31

ok so i am ready to do a test cup cycle for 12 weeks of 500mg per week split into 2x 250mg doses monday morning and thursday night.

In regards to PCT, i have been advised to purchase the following:

1. Forma Stanzol
2. HCGenerate
3. Post Cycle / Unleashed

My question is i can get the HCGenerate and Post Cycle/ Unleashed combo at NTBM, but they do not have forma stanzol. I want to get all 3 from the one source. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

P.s. i live in Australia so customs issues apply, and will i have any trouble getting these items/ will i get in any trouble if seized?

ok so i am ready to do a test cup cycle for 12 weeks of 500mg per week split into 2x 250mg doses monday morning and thursday night.

In regards to PCT, i have been advised to purchase the following:

1. Forma Stanzol
2. HCGenerate
3. Post Cycle / Unleashed

My question is i can get the HCGenerate and Post Cycle/ Unleashed combo at NTBM, but they do not have forma stanzol. I want to get all 3 from the one source. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

P.s. i live in Australia so customs issues apply, and will i have any trouble getting these items/ will i get in any trouble if seized?

Few Aussies on here said they had no problem getting those products. Forma Staz is at mrsupps.com. And u really should be taking HCgenerate during cycle to help prevent the shutdown that test can cause, start it around the 4th week.

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak

ok so i have to purchase seperately. no dramas!

Yeah i was planning on taking the HCGenerate during!

Thanks for your help!

Also, how many bottles will i need of each?

i plan on doing the following:

HCGenerate: week 4-16 at 5 Caps a Day
Forma Stanzol: Week 12-18 at 5 pumps a day
Unleashed/ Post Cycle: Weeks 12-16

thanks

Top Bottom