Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TEST 400/ DECCA 300/ DBOL - Advise Please

Unit-X

I have taken many cycles in the past. kept very little although from my last cycle of sus, tren, var, and tbol i had kept some good lean muscle. i have been out of the gym for all of February but am going back to my routine of 3-4 days of weight lifting with 2-3 days of Muay Thai a week. my first time using a forum site other then reading other peoples info posted. hoping to track my results on here this time.

I did not like the sides of tren, the hard bumps behind nipples mainly. so im going back to old school test and decca. debating dbol as well but i am open to any suggestions of whats best for good muscle mass gains. lots of weddings and family events coming up, want to fill out my suits and clothes a bit better. for my body frame i was happy at 170 but it was hard for me to get there from being 150 naturally. peak of my previous cycle i was at 175 and now out of training for a month i steadied around 160-165.

stats:
163 lbs
5'8.5
26 yrs old
18% body fat

diet:
not the greatest on my diet off cycles but when i am back on i usually am eating 4-5 meals a day with snacks and protein shakes.
try to keep calories to 3000/day. will be adding in weight gainer shakes this time. I have a diet plan that consists of high protien and calories for this cycle.

pct:
nova and aromasin on hand.

gear:
placing order and prepping for april 1st.
test 400, decca 300, and either dbol or i have some var and tbol left from a previous cycle.
i will get whatever is best for a 12 week cycle so im open to suggestions on dosages.

since this is my first post please let me know if theres any info missing that would help with giving me the best advise on this cycle and future cycles.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read through.

i was thinking:
week 1 - 12 test 400 twice a week
week 1-12 decca 300 twice a week
week 1-4 dbol 50mg every day

pct:
nova 10 mg daily for 4 weeks 1 week after cycle ends.
aromasin on hand for during the cycle since test will be pumping at 800 mg per week

any suggestions?

Top Bottom