Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Terrell Davis trying to talk smack about cheating on NFLNW

jestro said:
Who posted Davis's comments? Nobody. He personally was part of the denver cheating scandal, so I'm not sure what you are talking about the front office. He may claim ignorance, but he was still involved.

True, but as an analyst, they were discussing The Patriots incident, not cheating on all levels in the NFL. I`m only stating that he was doing his job, not making a personal opinion statement. I`m sure Gumble or Costas will open this story up more, but when you are on TV discussing topics as an analyst, you pretty much have to stay the course of the show(and yes it is all scripted) and not open up a huge can of worms.

I agree that there is a big difference between salary cap shenanigans and on field sign stealing. I don't condone either.........both should obviously be punished.......but teams caught doing what the Pats got caught doing should be anally penetrated ASAP. 1st round pick?........GONE. And I will hold the same stance even if/when my Browns get caught cheating...............and of all teams you would think the browns would do shit like that, not the juggernaut patriots!

I agree that there is a big difference between salary cap shenanigans and on field sign stealing. I don't condone either.........both should obviously be punished.......but teams caught doing what the Pats got caught doing should be anally penetrated ASAP. 1st round pick?........GONE. And I will hold the same stance even if/when my Browns get caught cheating...............and of all teams you would think the browns would do shit like that, not the juggernaut patriots!

EXACTLY!!

Top Bottom