Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Terrell Davis trying to talk smack about cheating on NFLNW

jestro

Doesn't the dumbass realize the Broncos cheated during their superbowl years? They deliberately hid money to cheat the salary cap. They got fined for it.

Someone needs to teach the brotha about his own history.

In 2001 the NFL fined the Broncos $968,000 and stripped them of their 2002 3rd round draft pick for circumventing the deferred compensation fund in 1998 and 1999 regarding $29 million owed to Terrell Davis and John Elway. In 2004, after further investigation, the NFL fined the Broncos another $950,000 and stripped them of their 2005 3rd round draft pick from cheating on the salary cap from 1996 to 1998.

Hiding money to keep players and videotapping coaches and assistants for statergy is very different.

needtogetaas said:
I thought cheating was cheating...hmmm maybe not then.

No, you`re right. Cheating is cheating, but they were speaking about something specific. Davis` comments were taken out of context. What the Broncos` did was in the front office. The patriots incident is coming from the coaching staff. The analyst were talking about this incident and not a generic "Cheating in the NFL".

Tytan said:
No, you`re right. Cheating is cheating, but they were speaking about something specific. Davis` comments were taken out of context. What the Broncos` did was in the front office. The patriots incident is coming from the coaching staff. The analyst were talking about this incident and not a generic "Cheating in the NFL".
Who posted Davis's comments? Nobody. He personally was part of the denver cheating scandal, so I'm not sure what you are talking about the front office. He may claim ignorance, but he was still involved.

If cheating is cheating then I guess they all the teams are on a level playing field with each other.

Does anyone here honestly beleieve that there exists a NFL team out there for the past 20 years that didn't have at least one player that was on performance enhancing substances?

Slat is fat.

Top Bottom