Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol only..what's the deal?

lilblitz

Ok I have 2000 mg's of tbol, yes I could add test prop but I am not going to and here is why, I have taken test cycles in the past and a) I don't like the anti climax of the weight loss and b) I am not going for huge gains right now, I am 30 years old, 5'9 1/2 @ 180 13%, my size is good, I box and cant hold more than 190 lbs at my height and stay sharp.

My ideal right now (and in a year or two I may want bulk up) is to be 185 lbs and 10 %, it looks good and it's easy to maintain, and that is what I am after.

I did a var only cycle coming off a spinal injury and it a) worked out great and b) made me a fan of oral cycles (pinning is better for you health and result wise and I have no issue with it other than I like short cycles which means test prop would be the injectable of choice and ed or eod injections are a pain in the ass for me, no pun intended) I like the prospect of subtle quality gains that I can keep.

NOW ISSUE IN HAND:

Var everyone seems to be in consensus that 6 weeks is optimum and 8 weeks max however in the case of Tbol there are mixed camps some say after 4 weeks saturation occurs others contend that 8 weeks is the way to go.

So if you had 2000 mg's (200x10mg) with my goals and stats what do you do with it?

A) Slow and steady wins the race: 35mg day x 8w

B) Walk the middle road: 50mg ed x 6w

C) Hit it hard and quick: 70mg ed x 4w

D) Bonus round: 60 mg ed x 5w

PCT and on cycle support

liv support on dec.

Toco 8, hcgen, unleashed and post cycle on route.

Enough or do I need some additional liquid to douse my lab rats in?

Any and all feedback appreciated, except smart @sses, call me crazy but I just don't have an affinity for them.... :)

six weeks at 60 mg a day is optimal dosing on tbol... it would definitely be a much better run with test prop involved... you can still run a short cycle... pin eod... all that's necessary is 100 mg eod of prop along with tbol and that would be a nice cycle that could be still produce a lot of quality gains...

six weeks at 60 mg a day is optimal dosing on tbol... it would definitely be a much better run with test prop involved... you can still run a short cycle... pin eod... all that's necessary is 100 mg eod of prop along with tbol and that would be a nice cycle that could be still produce a lot of quality gains...

I agree with Dylan that 60 mg day is gtg.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Dylan couldn't he run proviron as well with the tbol? I know you have recommended it for var so couldn't it be a useful addition to tbol?

Given your goals, I think 60mg/day might be too much. I've found 40mg/day to be a good balance between putting on some size, but still maintaining the ability to do MMA/or whatever sport is your choice.

Dylan couldn't he run proviron as well with the tbol? I know you have recommended it for var so couldn't it be a useful addition to tbol?

you can run proviron with damn near anything but it is more effective with things that are aimed more towards cutting... tbol is lean gains but not as lean as anavar or winstrol... it can definitely be used with tbol...

40 mg of tbol is too low bro... 60 is the sweet spot...

Thanks Dylan, so no saturation after 4 weeks? I could run the test prop, would a low maintenance dose be significantly advantageous, and what implications would that have on pct?

Given your goals, I think 60mg/day might be too much. I've found 40mg/day to be a good balance between putting on some size, but still maintaining the ability to do MMA/or whatever sport is your choice.

Really, 40mg got you decent gains? My only concern is that I have taken a couple of test e cycles, and recently a var cycle, so my receptors are not completely fresh. I don't want to eat, put on weight and realize it is mostly normal weight gain from high cal dieting, because putting on weight for me isn't too hard, and if I am not growing I will just eat more but I am looking for that quality muscle mass, and the endurance during and muscle recovery after training.

You are spot on about weight being an enabling factor in sport, I remember when I first starting training about 9 years ago I put on 25lbs in the first year and I pretty much neglected legs and went for upper-body like many a newbie does, anyhow I went with a buddy to play indoor soccer.....

I start off pretty enthusiastically and u run for a long ball and my little chicken legs couldn't support my upper body and I just tumbled like a midget in a dryer....from then on I knew there is no point body building if you don't build your body correctly and the body that suits your purpose, and for someone my height I find personally anything over 190 makes most athletic pursuits very hard.

Top Bottom