Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 for fat loss HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ptownaoulja

So I'm thinking about taking t3 to shed some fat off my body. I'm 5'11 weight 167lb and im at 14% body fat. I already bought it off of purchase peptides.com and I'm thinking about starting it around April so I can be at atleast 5-8% body fat ready for June ( senior events in highschool). I have a good diet and work out 4-5 times a week. Also ive heard that it may burn muscle so I thought stacking it with super dmz which I've used before and gave me great results in gains. What dosage would you recommend for my goal ? What do you guys think ? Thanks

Try dieting properly.. you dont need to fuck with T3.. Don't be so fucking lazy and fix your diet and do some cardio

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

you said high school events how old are you? dont even touch dmz or t3, just up the cardio and make sure your diet is on point

IF YOU ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL DO NOT TAKE T3. Do you even know what it is? You're manipulating your natural thyroid hormone production. If you don't administer correctly you're screwed. Do you really want to fuck up your thyroid at such a young age???? Jesus

No more advice given. If you want advice on fat burners that's about all you'll get.

you're too young!! don't touch sarms/ aas/ or any research chem yet... you can seriously fuck yourself up let your body do what it does naturally. there are so many diet tricks and OTC day burners you can use...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

We don't give advice to kids! T3 is not an option at your age. Listen to the advice above. This thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom