Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3/Clen cycle advice please!

joshuaua

Bro's

Was going to run a Tren/Test/Mast cycle, but decided it's best to cut some bodyfat before doing so. I'm 23 years old, 5'10 225lbs. probably mid to high teens in bodyfat %.

I've taken some time off the gym over the last year and am back in there and looking to get back in shape. I've ran 4 cycle before starting with a basic winny only cycle, then Test Enth/ Var, Tren/Test, and Test/Mast. I've also run Clen once before in liquid form.

I know that T3 and Clen are pretty dangerous if you do it wrong so i'm wondering how you guys would structure a 6 weeks cycle of this stuff, and correct me where i'm wrong...

Based on what i've read I should run the T3 for the full 6 weeks, starting at about 50mcg's a day running up to 75-100mcg's a day a week or so into it, and then eventually tapering off.

Clen should be ran either 1 week on 1 week off, or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, NOT sure, so if someone could clarify.
I have 50mcg's tabs of clen also so how should I structure this.. i'm clearly a little lost .

Flame if needed, help if ya want! thanks guys

You shouldn't run it at all. Diet and training and being back in the gym for a while is all you need......can you post your diet and training split

right, but the order is in and it'll be here next week, i'm not looking for an easy way out i've been training for years and will continue to. i'm jsut looking to run a cutter leading up to summer. so i'm just wondering how to structure and dose it

Let me make sure I have this; you're saying because someone has somethig he should take it regardless?

That's what you're saying?

Fuck clen an t3. Why spend all these years getting healthy and fit and shit all over it with these drugs? No one listens. Its bad for your heart!!! Read up on this stuff more. The bad strongly outweighs the benefit of these chems.

Basically just contradicted yourself...

You're not looking for an easy way, but...you are?

Tweak your diet, up the intensity in the gym. Drugs aren't needed

4 cycles at 23 including tren and now clen and t3.. what's the rush, slow, it down a little

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

5'10" 225 and been out the gym for a bit, your bf is probably above 20%. In which case the gear is not going to work like you hope. Anyway, run clen 2 weeks on/2 weeks off starting at 40mcg upping to 120 mcg. Take t3 on off weeks.

Top Bottom