Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

syntheselen super kyno -h

sky100

does anyone have info or has used it. it is suppose to be a new super kyno-h by synthol. not many post about it on any boards. one bro used it at gade site and said its nothing like kyno and that the results are far better. any reccomendation if the product should be used with bulking or cutting cycles or both.

kyno -h is a bullshit oral product people are pushing right now...it is not the same as kynoselen, which a lot of people says works wonders..

ya i meant kynoselen. but you no synthol could only sell topical oil and this new syntheselen by synthol for sublingal use, he he he, is suppose to be better than regular kynoselen. any thoughts about it orwhen to use it.

Re: reply

sky100 said:
ya i meant kynoselen. but you no synthol could only sell topical oil and this new syntheselen by synthol for sublingal use, he he he, is suppose to be better than regular kynoselen. any thoughts about it orwhen to use it.
yes i see what you are saying and that is true, except when they made the oral kyno -h, it is a different product than the injectable...the formulas are not the same

Top Bottom