Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching from test p to sus 250

wheyman090

my bro ordered my sus 250 but wont arrive til next week and i have to start this week in order to complete my 10 week cycle before vacation in june...i have extra test p from my last cycle...can i use the test p this week and then next week start using sustanon???

Yeah, i would go ahead and start on the Prop but only if you know that you will have your Sust for sure next week....my luck i would start the prop and the sust delivery would get delayed...next thing you know, you run all your prop and still don't have the sust to finish....then you have a half ass cycle!

my bro ordered my sus 250 but wont arrive til next week and i have to start this week in order to complete my 10 week cycle before vacation in june...i have extra test p from my last cycle...can i use the test p this week and then next week start using sustanon???

what if the sust doesnt come? i would just cut the cycle to 9 wks. it doesnt have to be 10 wks. i would even consider doing a 5 wk cycle right before you go do a shoter pct then cycle again eairlier than you would have with the rest of the gear. you should be able to get the same gains if not more that way between the 2 short cycles vs. the 1 longer cycle.

i have done this and it worked well. you have to hit it hard every day eat huge, sleap well, and train them harder than you ever have. its only 5 wks of intence tourture. vs 10 wks of most likely a 80-90% effort for the end anyway.

Top Bottom