Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SwimFan looks like the best movie ever

HappyScrappy

For awhile I felt that Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood was the best movie ever made. I had previously considered Cop and a Half the best movie ever.
But then lately, there was a release of the amazing Blue Crush, AND the upcoming SwimFan.
Ladies and gentlemen - we sit on the edge of the new age of enlightenment.
and I'm excited.

As soon as I saw the previews, I knew that SwimFan would probably sweep the academy awards and oscars. Dare I say this is pulitzer material??

Raina said:
As soon as I saw the previews, I knew that SwimFan would probably sweep the academy awards and oscars. Dare I say this is pulitzer material??

I have a strong feeling that it will sweep all of the awards at all the shows.
The Emmys, the Grammys, the AVAs - it will go all the way.

Police Academy 7 is the best movie ever.

HappyScrappy said:
For awhile I felt that Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood was the best movie ever made. I had previously considered Cop and a Half the best movie ever.
But then lately, there was a release of the amazing Blue Crush, AND the upcoming SwimFan.
Ladies and gentlemen - we sit on the edge of the new age of enlightenment.
and I'm excited.

I can't believe Legally Blond wasn't included in this pantheon of cinematic perfection. I know you watch The Princess Diaries all the time so don't even front about that.

For me, movie history ended at Stop or my Mom will Shoot, that's the pinnacle.

Oh shit!
Stop of my Mom will Shoot.
hot damn.
that is amazing - that was really bad.
but in a good way. it won a Golden Gobe and some peanuts.

I genuinely liked Legally Blonde.

Top Bottom