Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating like a pig.... not DNP

Lupercal CATS said:
I found that Mitchum stuff, they had about 100 different kinds, roll-ons, gels. I got the gel, do you recall if that was what you used?

I used both the roll on and the solid anti persperent ( white one) I think the roll on worked better but i liked the solid. let me know how it works, give it a couple days

tuggboat said:
I used both the roll on and the solid anti persperent ( white one) I think the roll on worked better but i liked the solid. let me know how it works, give it a couple days

I've been using the gel. Whenever I take the top of abunch of gel shoots out the top despite the fact that after I use it I turn the knob the other way to suck th gel back into the container.

It is making me sweat less but I still get fairly large pit stains. I've started doubling and tripling the shirts I'm wearing.

I'm going to go back and buy the roll on to see if it works better.

I am also hot ALL the time. Today leaving the grocery store I had to walk to my car which was parked fairly far away. It was about 35-40 degrees outside and raining... I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans and felt almost perfectly comfortable outside... something is definitly out of whack with my body.

Luckily my cycle is few shortly and I can get this over with.

JuicedAthletics said:
.. Best I have tried is Arm and Hammer, the yellow plastic one.. It seems to stop the sweat a little better than deodorant alone..

Agreed!

Arm & Hammer Ultra Max ... works miracles, IMHO. I've been through dozens I'm sure through the years, but I'm sticking with this one.

I'll transcribe exactly what mine says, since it's near by:

Arm & Hammer - ULTRA MAX
antiperspirant and deodorant
invisable solid
Powder Fresh (helluva better than the plain/no scent)

I sweat somewhat with it no where near as much as I have before. And even if you do, you smell like a damn baby's bottom All Day!

- Sgt.

P.S. Good Luck deodorant shopping.
P.P.S. Not on the sauce or anything to make me abnormally hot and semi-hairy pits (not much of a hairy person, thankfully).

tuggboat said:
back when i was in my pubesent days I used to sweat like that, and while chasing skirt I became self consiouse about it. I found a antipersperant called Mitchem ( or somthing close to it) I stopped sweating completely. Even when I would shower the water would just bead off from my armpit skin. I don't use it anymore but i was always able it find at walgreens. It used to be in a dark green solid with white writing.

I have used that stuff and it does work almost too well. I would get itchy armpits from dry skin it worked so well.

Top Bottom