Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250

Ok so if I got another bottle and ran sust for 10 wks at 500mg/wk. If I used the aromasin how would I does it? 12.5mg EOD like suggested or is there any other suggestions?

Run the Sust at 500mg the entire cycle. For best results, I would run it at least 12 weeks. I would start the aromasin at 12.5mg ED, and then adjust as needed.

I'm also not buying in to having to run 500mg/wk minimum of sustanon.

Me neither, that's ridiculous suggestion, you most certainly do not need minimum of 500 mgs of Test per week, especially when using long esters which make out over 3/4 of Sustanon.

Also, Aromasin is not a first generation AI, I'm not, sure but according to my memory Arimidex was released before Aromasin. Anyway I am sure of is that Cytatdren was around before Adex or Aromasin.
Not that it really matters though, since that "newer version is always better" simply doesn't hold true. Do you think that AIs are being developed for male steroid users? We just pick drugs that pharma companies develop ie. for treating breast cancer (AIs and SERMs), and use the ones that are fit for our own purpose as ancillary drugs.

in Spain the sustanon is sold in doses of 250 mg. 250 is a cruise trt dose and dose 500 is an explosion. 250 is not good for the anabolic effect. In multidose 400 also fine.

on my next cycle I will try aromasin. finds that it is better

Top Bottom