Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superbowl

free plat bombs for all patriot fans. step right up and get blasted....lol.

GO GIANTS!!!!

i grew up in western connecticut--so the pats fans called us new yorkers and the new yorkers called us new englanders.........

thus, go broncos :silly:

HOWEVER
what is up with all the spying by the pat's coaches--did they think the Patriot act was meant for them?? :theshadow

and before they move this thread--if any thread belongs in anabolic androgenic steroids it is one about professional football!! 6'4 300 lean pounds and a sub 5 40----gentics my ass

eddymerckx said:
i grew up in western connecticut--so the pats fans called us new yorkers and the new yorkers called us new englanders.........

thus, go broncos :silly:

HOWEVER
what is up with all the spying by the pat's coaches--did they think the Patriot act was meant for them?? :theshadow

Wow, we agree on something. All we need now is a receiving corps for Jay to throw to, and a new defensive line and bam, Denver is back in the mix.

As a fellow new englander who hates all new england sports (yes that includes red sox and pats) GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!! well..... i hate both of the manning brothers so GO EAGLES!

redguru said:
Wow, we agree on something. All we need now is a receiving corps for Jay to throw to, and a new defensive line and bam, Denver is back in the mix.

and coach mike need to go....but that will never happen

b_light said:
As a fellow new englander who hates all new england sports (yes that includes red sox and pats) GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!! well..... i hate both of the manning brothers so GO EAGLES!

I can't even begin to express my disappointment. :doublefi:

Top Bottom