Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SUPER Saturday Karma...and Football

PHATchik said:
I'm rooting for my home state of Tennessee. But I won't get my hopes up. :( See, I'm loyal to UT Driven. ;) :angel:

Kinda sad. But I am a loyal Bama fan, have been since about six. Granddad turned me onto them with the bear. Don't care if they aren't on top right this minute. What other team has 12, yep thats a dozen, national chapionships. Furchionne is gonna bring them back on top,

FarBeyondDriven said:

Kinda sad. But I am a loyal Bama fan, have been since about six. Granddad turned me onto them with the bear. Don't care if they aren't on top right this minute. What other team has 12, yep thats a dozen, national chapionships. Furchionne is gonna bring them back on top,

I've got an uncle who live in Bama now. He'll root for UT every game except when they are playing the Tide. I don't blame him though. He can't help it he has bad taste that one game. JK. Hun, I couldn't resist. And I know what you mean about the Bear. My brother has an autographed football from him. He loves it too.

FarBeyondDriven said:

Well, WAR DAMN EAGLE! (That is all I can say since Bama beat us this year, badly. Oh I can say that we beat Florida....)

barnes3

Latimer said:
Florida -18 HUGE **********

It was back when they were #1, the date of the game was Oct.13, and up to that point they had not been defeated yet!

barnes3

:mad:

After Sat. games, who thinks that this has been the most messed up football season??? I mean, Tenn. has a chance for National Championship

barnes3

Top Bottom