Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Summer recomp

Zaxa

New member
Test & Mast | Summer Lead-Up Log 🇦🇺


Hey lads,


New to the forum and keen to get involved in the Aussie community!


I’ll be running a Test & Mast cycle leading into summer and documenting my progress along the way.


Massive shoutout to @Viper Labs for kindly sponsoring me and supporting this journey.


I’ll be sharing regular updates on training, nutrition, progress and overall results throughout the cycle.


Looking forward to getting involved, sharing the journey and connecting with everyone here. Feel free to follow along!

Dosage:

Test e 250: 200mg
Mast e 200: 600mg


Current Stats:

  • Age:21
  • Height:170com
  • Weight:73.8

Goals:
  • Build and maintain lean muscle
  • Improve overall conditioning
  • Bring a leaner, fuller physique into summer
  • Stay consistent with training and nutrition
 
Welcome bro and congratulations on the sponsorship.
Looks like viper will be a very good lab in this forum going forward. Killer introduction with Janos to support straight out the gate.

Definitely don't wanna come across as a negative nancy or sound like your dad but your age will have a few of us worried about the fertility issues you're going to encounter.

Masteron signals your brain hypothalamus and pituitary gland to stop producing luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). Without LH and FSH, your testicles stop producing natural testosterone and sperm.
Staying on too long at such a high dose and not having a plan in place to counter this could be a disaster.

With that said
How long do you plan on being on cycle?
Have you done a cycle before?
What will you be doing to keep your fertility in check during cycle?
What have you got planned for PCT?

I'm a father of 4 myself and would hate to see someone of your age ruin their chances to have a family of their own some day if that's something you plan on. Or if your not sure that's cool too but you don't want to take that option away in the pursuit of a physique this early in life and regret your choices in your 30s when all of your friends have families and you cant.

Congratulations again
 
Welcome bro and congratulations on the sponsorship.
Looks like viper will be a very good lab in this forum going forward. Killer introduction with Janos to support straight out the gate.

Definitely don't wanna come across as a negative nancy or sound like your dad but your age will have a few of us worried about the fertility issues you're going to encounter.

Masteron signals your brain hypothalamus and pituitary gland to stop producing luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). Without LH and FSH, your testicles stop producing natural testosterone and sperm.
Staying on too long at such a high dose and not having a plan in place to counter this could be a disaster.

With that said
How long do you plan on being on cycle?
Have you done a cycle before?
What will you be doing to keep your fertility in check during cycle?
What have you got planned for PCT?

I'm a father of 4 myself and would hate to see someone of your age ruin their chances to have a family of their own some day if that's something you plan on. Or if your not sure that's cool too but you don't want to take that option away in the pursuit of a physique this early in life and regret your choices in your 30s when all of your friends have families and you cant.

Congratulations again
Thanks heaps brother, really appreciate the warm welcome and the congratulations! 🙏


I completely understand where you’re coming from and genuinely appreciate you taking the time to look out for me, especially with the fertility side of things. It’s definitely something I take seriously and don’t want to overlook at my age.


Just to give you a bit of background, I do have a coach overseeing everything, and I get my blood work done regularly to keep an eye on my health markers. I try to be as responsible and careful as possible with everything I’m doing.


This is now my second cycle, so it’s not my first experience with PEDs. In terms of how long I’ll be on, I don’t have a set date to come off just yet, and I haven’t got a PCT plan locked in at this stage. It’s definitely something I’ll be discussing with my coach moving forward.


I know there’s always risks involved, especially when it comes to fertility, and I’m not under the impression that blood work alone means everything is safe.


Really appreciate the concern though mate, especially coming from someone who’s a father of four. Much respect for looking out for the younger guys in the community rather than just having a go at them. Means a lot brother! 🤝
 
Thanks heaps brother, really appreciate the warm welcome and the congratulations! 🙏


I completely understand where you’re coming from and genuinely appreciate you taking the time to look out for me, especially with the fertility side of things. It’s definitely something I take seriously and don’t want to overlook at my age.


Just to give you a bit of background, I do have a coach overseeing everything, and I get my blood work done regularly to keep an eye on my health markers. I try to be as responsible and careful as possible with everything I’m doing.


This is now my second cycle, so it’s not my first experience with PEDs. In terms of how long I’ll be on, I don’t have a set date to come off just yet, and I haven’t got a PCT plan locked in at this stage. It’s definitely something I’ll be discussing with my coach moving forward.


I know there’s always risks involved, especially when it comes to fertility, and I’m not under the impression that blood work alone means everything is safe.


Really appreciate the concern though mate, especially coming from someone who’s a father of four. Much respect for looking out for the younger guys in the community rather than just having a go at them. Means a lot brother! 🤝
You're welcome bro 💪

I would 100% recommend in talking to your coach sooner rather than later than and getting the during and post cycle medication sorted asap.

Your taking a big dose of mast so i would assume your coach will be limiting your cycle to 12 weeks and then you'll come off both for a cycle to hopefully get your fertility activated again. Its harder to get it turned back on the longer you stay on bro.

There is absolutely no shame or harm in taking your time and doing this the safe way bro. You've got plenty of time to blast gear in the future it doesn't have to be right now at 21. Your metabolism and natural test would be enough to get the desired physique your after with proper training, nutrition and lifestyle without an anabolic aid.

Ultimately i do respect your choices tho bro and i wish you nothing but the best. I'm just being a bit of a dad and trying to make sure you've evaluated the commitment your making right now because if you do tank your natural ability you'll be running trt for life.
 
This is going to be such an awesome log to follow along with.

Absolutely wrapped to have you on the team @Zaxa

Also @Mast e baiter its very kind and mature of you show concern regarding fertility and health. I would urge you to follow this young mans journey and wait til you see the physique !!! He lives the body builder lifestyle and takes the appropriate measures.

Having guys of this calibre represent the brand is something i take great pride in 💯
 
This is going to be such an awesome log to follow along with.

Absolutely wrapped to have you on the team @Zaxa

Also @Mast e baiter its very kind and mature of you show concern regarding fertility and health. I would urge you to follow this young mans journey and wait til you see the physique !!! He lives the body builder lifestyle and takes the appropriate measures.

Having guys of this calibre represent the brand is something i take great pride in 💯
I look forward to it
 
This is going to be such an awesome log to follow along with.

Absolutely wrapped to have you on the team @Zaxa

Also @Mast e baiter its very kind and mature of you show concern regarding fertility and health. I would urge you to follow this young mans journey and wait til you see the physique !!! He lives the body builder lifestyle and takes the appropriate measures.

Having guys of this calibre represent the brand is something i take great pride in 💯
Really appreciate the kind words brother, means a lot! 🙏💯


Honestly stoked to be part of the team and have the opportunity to represent Viper. I’m keen to keep putting in the work, making improvements and showing everyone what I’ve been working towards.


Massive thanks for believing in me and giving me this opportunity. Definitely won’t take it for granted!


And nothing but respect to @Mast e baiter as well, always appreciate people looking out for my health and wellbeing.


Big things to come boys, we’re only getting started! 💪🔥
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3093.webp
    IMG_3093.webp
    450.7 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom