Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

subway fresh 500

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
4everhung said:
what's with all this attention to cars jockeying in 10th position?

Cos the battle for the lead was uninteresting...they (and Mikey) tried to make it as interesting as possible, but....

Did Carl Edwards have one hell of a march up through the field or what? He passed Kyle Busch on the last 1 1/2 laps for 7th.

Lumberg said:
Cos the battle for the lead was uninteresting...they (and Mikey) tried to make it as interesting as possible, but....

Did Carl Edwards have one hell of a march up through the field or what? He passed Kyle Busch on the last 1 1/2 laps for 7th.
I figured
I wasn't glued to the event

Lumberg said:

Car Edwards is a future NASCAR star and seems like a great guy. Race was a bit boring but most flat tracks are...next week bor.

mightymouse69 said:
Car Edwards is a future NASCAR star and seems like a great guy. Race was a bit boring but most flat tracks are...next week bor.

I dunno.....restrictor plate racing isn't exactly the kind of stuff that keeps you glued to your seat. I mean other than them all going 185 stuck together like glue, and the possibility of a big wreck, those are the kinds of races where you can watch the last 10 laps and see everything worth seeing, cos you can see the replays of the wrecks later anyway.

set up the same betting pool (with different odds obviously) for Darlington.....

You can see last years results over at Yahoo for each track

Top Bottom