Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strongest Athletes

I dunno if i would say jeavon kearse as one of the strongest...Dont get me wrong, hes an incredible athlete, but not that strong. In the ultimate defender contest, he couldnt even incline the starting weight of 275 lbs. I would say maybe Larry Allen who was benching over 700 in 2000, or La'Roi Glover who was inclining 400 at the Ultimate defender contest as well. In a street fight, i would put maybe Tito Ortiz or one of those guys from UFC, against Tyson anyday, because all they have todo is take him down, and hed be done...Its that simple.

This entire discusion is pointless. Impossible to say. What does the strongest mean???? no one knows, and it's the result. Not how much you can lift. Who wants to get into a pissing contest...

I am surprised that nobody has voted for Powerlifters. Those dudes that can snatch 400+ get my vote. Your not going to see guys in the NFL do that much. Why, because it would be pointless for them to work on there technique for snatch when they are working on other shit.

Magnus Vermagnison gets my vote for the Strongest Man!

PolishHammer1977 said:
I just orderd a video from his website. Really good stuff and challenging. I'll be spreading the word around shortly :)

In the meantime. Look up as much info on him as you can. His training is awesome.

Could you post the website thanks..........TAPOUTM

A lot of you cannot even come close to realizing the endurance, strength, and will power it requires to be a good boxer. Football is a slow jog around the neighborhood compared to boxing. I played football for 5 yrs, and have boxed for 6. There is NO comparison....No flames, JMO

josh

PS-From what I have read, Shaq can bench over 500 lbs without trouble. Shannon Sharpe is also real strong considering he's an offensive back. Jesse Tuggle was benching over 550 lbs at the highlight of his career.

anyone know who donald (or earl , i forget...sorry) boykin is...he's this little fucker in the nba(either golden state or the nuggets)...he's like 5'8 170 pounds...he makes iverson look big...he's not even muscular at all...and he benches 400lbs pretty easily! thats just freaky genetics

Prime Rib said:
A lot of you cannot even come close to realizing the endurance, strength, and will power it requires to be a good boxer. Football is a slow jog around the neighborhood compared to boxing. I played football for 5 yrs, and have boxed for 6. There is NO comparison....No flames, JMO

josh

PS-From what I have read, Shaq can bench over 500 lbs without trouble. Shannon Sharpe is also real strong considering he's an offensive back. Jesse Tuggle was benching over 550 lbs at the highlight of his career.

Put a tyson in the ring with ray lewis and watch tyson get his ears bitten off. Condition wise boxers are better than many athletes but they'll never be as strong as football players.

Top Bottom