Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids in Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about the official Organon/Schering Sustanon thats avaliable in Thailand and Vietnam. In Thailand there is only Karachi Sustanon avaliable, while in Vietnam it is made in the Netherlands and is a much cleaner, painless product that as I said, is not avaliable in Thailand.

Of course Thailand is far better than Vietnam for all other AAS and ancillary products - and there is also Thai/Chinese variants of Sustanon avaliable there such as Unigen, Asiapharma and MaxPro. I did most of my cycle in Thailand and it was fantastic - Finding HCG avaliabe in single amps rather than boxes was difficult but everything else was easy to find.

I was talking about the official Organon/Schering Sustanon thats avaliable in Thailand and Vietnam. In Thailand there is only Karachi Sustanon avaliable, while in Vietnam it is made in the Netherlands and is a much cleaner, painless product that as I said, is not avaliable in Thailand.

Of course Thailand is far better than Vietnam for all other AAS and ancillary products - and there is also Thai/Chinese variants of Sustanon avaliable there such as Unigen, Asiapharma and MaxPro. I did most of my cycle in Thailand and it was fantastic - Finding HCG avaliabe in single amps rather than boxes was difficult but everything else was easy to find.

in thailand there is only karachi sustanon availibe??? dude where in thailand did you go?? did you visit more than one pharmacy?? they gots shitloads

in thailand there is only karachi sustanon availibe??? dude where in thailand did you go?? did you visit more than one pharmacy?? they gots shitloads

Are you saying you found Organon or Bayer-Schering sustanon amps in Thailand that were manafactured in the Netherlands? I went to about 20 pharmacies in Bangkok (Sukhumvit area) and 30-40 in Pattaya.

Or do you think that I said there are no other roids in Thailand exept Karachi Sus? If you read my posts again you'll see that I did not say that.

Para-Shoot, that is an excellent idea but it was not an option for me because I didn't have any gear to begin with. I'm Australian and quality gear is difficult to get here as well as being very expensive compared to US prices.

Are you saying you found Organon or Bayer-Schering sustanon amps in Thailand that were manafactured in the Netherlands? I went to about 20 pharmacies in Bangkok (Sukhumvit area) and 30-40 in Pattaya.

Or do you think that I said there are no other roids in Thailand exept Karachi Sus? If you read my posts again you'll see that I did not say that.

Para-Shoot, that is an excellent idea but it was not an option for me because I didn't have any gear to begin with. I'm Australian and quality gear is difficult to get here as well as being very expensive compared to US prices.

i'm also an aussie bro and gear here is not easy but if you were in thailand just bring a couple years supply back with you.... then you dont have to hunt for it from dodgy people. when i was there i found so many different brands its like a candy shop, love it

Hello. Sorry to bump this 4 month old thread. I am moving to vietnam for a year in a week. I was wondering if anyone knew any additional information about gear in saigon? I am going to take titus's advice and check out pharmacies in district 1. Hopefully I can find sus to do a sustanon cycle. If anyone has any additional information I would be greatly appreciative. thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom