Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steelers In The Board

DEI

Are we having terrible towels in the board?

:smash:

v1_800_600.jpg

just got an update on steelers camp and the said kordell looks great and jerome is in the best shape of his life. whhooooooo this will be great if these guys are ready and healthy.

Die hard man!

kuda, you bitch then you whoop it up? You're with 'em or you're not, during the good and the bad. Nobody is perfect and nobody wins all the time. There are peaks and valleys and if you're a fair weather bitcher, you're no die hard Steeler fan baby.

kuda, you bitch then you whoop it up? You're with 'em or you're not, during the good and the bad. Nobody is perfect and nobody wins all the time. There are peaks and valleys and if you're a fair weather bitcher, you're no die hard Steeler fan baby

man im 25 and ive liked the steelers for 21 years. i can bitch because i dont like kordell or jerome. but every year i do the same. bitch about those 2 then back them up untill they start sucking. i never change teams though. so back off or get your shit straight. my fucking license plate says COWHER. no shit so once again back off:fro:

Top Bottom