Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Willis, Lundgren: Throwback 80's Action Movie

I would not want to watch it....I have my action heroes from when I was a kid, and Stallone and Van damn and some others are some of them....despite their bad grammar and inability to have an intelligent conversation, or the whole strong silent attitude which doesnt really fly, I have always looked at them as somewhat of a joy to watch...and related to their characters...a spoof will not do that image any good.

I would not want to watch it....I have my action heroes from when I was a kid, and Stallone and Van damn and some others are some of them....despite their bad grammar and inability to have an intelligent conversation, or the whole strong silent attitude which doesnt really fly, I have always looked at them as somewhat of a joy to watch...and related to their characters...a spoof will not do that image any good.

come on dude, that image cant be so sacred to not take a spoof in good fun. Ive went to see "sacred" films at a local theater that has a comedy team sit up front in the theater and talk over the movie with microphones while making fun of the movie and its hilarious. Didnt deminish the movie or actors at all.

alc bro, this movie has the potential for awesomeness precisely because it has all those people.

the movie just wouldn't be the same without them. i personally would get a kick out of seeing all those dudes from the last 20 years come together in one flick.

let's be clear: the movie will be a joke. it won't actually be a good film, just something to get psyched over in a fratboy sort of way.

Top Bottom