Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

'Squawk Box' Guest Warns of $12-15-a-Gallon Gas

digimon7068 said:
yeah. . .ummmm. . .that's a little too "outside the box" for me there buffy. . .

think back at this moment when you can't buy a candy bar with all the money in your bank account :)

biggernu said:
they pay 6 bucks a gallon in the uk i heard, so i am not complaining.

and 8-9 in Austria/Norway..... lol People in N/A can afford $6/gallon. Only difference is, they wont be driving Suburban and Ford Expeditions to drop their little turds at school.

digimon7068 said:
there really IS only so much oil, though. . .even with all the new technology that's being created each day, a crisis is inevitable. . .hell, right now a LOT of the damn fertilizers that we use on our fields to grow food, are petroleum-based. . .if you don't think that there is going to be serious problems in the not-to-distant future, then you still have your head in the sand. . .

I didn't say there might not be a problem in the future. $15 a gallon gas will happen sometime in the future so will $15 for a pack of gum.

You have to realize something, when I was in grade school they were saying we would run out of oil by 2000. Didn't happen. What will stop people from going wild with fuel is the price. What kind of vechile do you drive? Watch as SUV's and large trucks become worthless.

You would be surpised what can happen fast, consumption wise. You see oil prices today? The US piggies are cutting back and that can send supply soaring.

Watch technical level is $120 for support. Going to be some action tomorrow or next week.

Army Vet said:
I do not know one professional in finance who takes CNBC seriously.

What's CNBC?

Creepusmaximus said:
Stock pumping network.

Is there any eye candy?

My dad (who is 90) used to tell me about an allyou can eat, all day buffet. You could get pancakes, omelets, prime rib, pasta, salad, desserts, coffe, tea, milk, water, pretty much anything...for...25 cents. A friggin QUARTER. That didn't include the tip though. :D

Top Bottom