Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spring Training......baseball is back finally

wow...this is funny...but its a pure representation of what baseball is on the west coast as opposed to the east coast. Baseball on the east coast is a way of life, you fuckin live and die by your team, that's where the passion comes from, its the rivalry's, the history, the childhood memories, its america's game.

and I'm a sox fan in NY so its even more fun being me against the world..LOL....also its not so much the game...its the players, you ever had a chance to watch nomar make a sick play in the hole? Or pedro strike out the side? Well all I can hope for is better year than last :( my squad better get their head out their asses, but as long jurassic carl everett is gone I'm content, what a fuckin piece of shit that guy is. I feel for all you ranger fans, john rocker and everett in the same clubhouse :eek2: you guys are FUCKT!

Baseball can be funny sometimes but I agree with some of you: it can be so boring sometimes. Thats why I still prefer hockey and soccer. But to each his own.

Top Bottom