Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spring Training......baseball is back finally

rudedawg

Anyone going or been to any Spring training games?

I am picking my oldest son up at 12:00 to go see the Giants and Mariners. I am going to make sure I stay away from Mark McLemore (damn man he threw a 330lb dude to the ground ........allegedly that is).

Anyway ya can't beat the AZ weather. And it isn't a split squad game so it should be fun. Plus my son has been begging me to get Bonds' sig. That should be a treat in itself. Maybe I will ask him if he thinks he can whip Sosa's ass.

I happy baseball is back too. Unfortunately I can't go to any of the spring-training games. At least they're broadcasting four of the Tigers spring-training games on local TV.

I don't know what it is about baseball, it is by far my favorite sport to watch and play.

Baseball sucks. Talk about boring. And spring training... holy shit... I'd gouge my eyes out before I went to one of those games.

Beer is the only good thing about baseball, and the only thing I look forward to when I go to a game.

But... the D-backs are the champs... and that's more than I can say about any of other teams here in Phoenix. The fucking Cardinals... damn they suck. Everyone's bitching about where to build the new stadium... I VOTE IN ANOTHER FUCKING STATE!!!
--

Crazier said:
Baseball sucks. Talk about boring. And spring training... holy shit... I'd gouge my eyes out before I went to one of those games.

Beer is the only good thing about baseball, and the only thing I look forward to when I go to a game.

But... the D-backs are the champs... and that's more than I can say about any of other teams here in Phoenix. The fucking Cardinals... damn they suck. Everyone's bitching about where to build the new stadium... I VOTE IN ANOTHER FUCKING STATE!!!
--

LOL........ Most everyone that doesn't know the games inside the game of baseball says it sucks.....but I agree it can be boring at times but it is still my fav sport. Plus the fact that I get into any game free makes me partial too. Beer is good. MMMMMMMMMM Beer......... Of course that makes for even more fun when the guy that can't hold his alcohol makes a complete ass out of himself in front of lots and lots of people.

I hear ya......build that fucking stadium somewhere else. Suns SUCK. Cardinals always have sucked. Yotes are making a run. D'Backs are winners.

Anyway time to roll........Later

You gotta believe in Coach Mac

He'll get the cards respectable within two years. No I am not a Card fan, just think he has what it takes to coach in this league. The yotes are on a roll. 7 undefeateds in a row!

Re: You gotta believe in Coach Mac

Love Bone said:
He'll get the cards respectable within two years. No I am not a Card fan, just think he has what it takes to coach in this league. The yotes are on a roll. 7 undefeateds in a row!

I hope so man. Seriously, all this talk about the fucking 'where do we put the stadium' talk for this shitty team drives me crazy.
A new stadium isn't gonna make them play any better. All it will do is jack the price of the tickets, so after the hype of going to a new stadium is gone... you'll just have a really nice stadium with a lot of empty seats. Unless you're right with Coach Mac anyway.

Coyote's are a good team... I'm glad they are here. The games are fun too.
--

Train Harder said:
Sorry to offend but Baseball is the most boring sport and the players are waaaay over paid for what they do.

No offense taken for your opinion.

Was Tom Cruise "worth" $75 million for Mission Impossible?
What about Jim Carrey making $59 Million for Grinch?
What about the CEO's for Sprint making $218 million from 1996-2000?
Was U2 "worth" the $143 million for their concert tour last year.

worth: Pronunciation Key (wûrth)
n.
1.)The quality that renders something desirable, useful, or valuable: the worth of higher education.
2.)Material or market value: stocks having a worth of ten million dollars.

According to the definition the players are "worth" it because someone is willing to pay them.

Top Bottom