Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spartacus! Would you host a bookie event for me?

I told her to bet the Raiders, she never listens to me.
LOL
+1
Hi MM, I was just sayin before you got here how we should be responsible for our own decisions, and not blame our other halves... yeah, ummm.... good to see ya, I gotta, uhhhhh, take care of something, ummmm... family emergency, -quickly bolt out the door-
LOL

listing the reasons could take a while, but the short version is:
continuously post whoring with post after post after post of non-sensical junk in other people's threads. Or making his own long threads and just posting picture after picture or long lyrics over and over, insulting the mods, insulting the site, etc. There have been LOTS of other things, that the mods have asked him to stop, and they don't.
I was more than nice in a pm, rather than banning him, and I got two replies- one nice, one not nice.
so i'm done.

rather than banning him, he's just not allowed in this forum.

I believe he's not allowed in the AAS forum either- they got tired of him way faster than i did.

it's a shame, because spartacus can be interesting, smart, and funny.
shame, no wonder its deader than disco in here, 4ever was easily one of the best posters in c&c, a little cryptic but at least he had something interesting to say for himself which is more than could be said for most

shame, no wonder its deader than disco in here, 4ever was easily one of the best posters in c&c, a little cryptic but at least he had something interesting to say for himself which is more than could be said for most

or you.
it IS a shame. i gave him more chances than any one else would have.

what interesting things did he say, that you understood?

You're right, Ariel, I should assume responsibility for my own bet. Still, mm likes it when I beat 80K's out of his hide. :evil: j/k Thank you, kind sir, for the K gift (I was hoping to repay some of the K you've given :()

Also, didn't mean to spark up a delicate issue. I simply saw that Spart ran the event and assumed he was back.

Next time I'll ask Motodawg or Hurricane to sponsor my killin' spree. :D

You're right, Ariel, I should assume responsibility for my own bet. Still, mm likes it when I beat 80K's out of his hide. :evil: j/k Thank you, kind sir, for the K gift (I was hoping to repay some of the K you've given :()

Also, didn't mean to spark up a delicate issue. I simply saw that Spart ran the event and assumed he was back.

Next time I'll ask Motodawg or Hurricane to sponsor my killin' spree. :D

Women are evil...

im hoping for a MNF event to be put up. Im ready to place my bet
Dude you gave me just the kickstart I need to get to a mil. Now, I'm blowing that opportunity with some bad picks.
I like Denver, but am unsure.
Important decisions need to be made before I leave for campus.

Top Bottom