Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spartacus! Would you host a bookie event for me?

spart can't post in this forum anymore.

listing the reasons could take a while, but the short version is:
continuously post whoring with post after post after post of non-sensical junk in other people's threads. Or making his own long threads and just posting picture after picture or long lyrics over and over, insulting the mods, insulting the site, etc. There have been LOTS of other things, that the mods have asked him to stop, and they don't.
I was more than nice in a pm, rather than banning him, and I got two replies- one nice, one not nice.
so i'm done.

rather than banning him, he's just not allowed in this forum.

I believe he's not allowed in the AAS forum either- they got tired of him way faster than i did.

it's a shame, because spartacus can be interesting, smart, and funny.

listing the reasons could take a while, but the short version is:
continuously post whoring with post after post after post of non-sensical junk in other people's threads. Or making his own long threads and just posting picture after picture or long lyrics over and over, insulting the mods, insulting the site, etc. There have been LOTS of other things, that the mods have asked him to stop, and they don't.
I was more than nice in a pm, rather than banning him, and I got two replies- one nice, one not nice.
so i'm done.

rather than banning him, he's just not allowed in this forum.

I believe he's not allowed in the AAS forum either- they got tired of him way faster than i did.

it's a shame, because spartacus can be interesting, smart, and funny.

LOL so he just hangs out in BTS or the bookie forum?

Both men are strong in their own ways... one has had 25 papers published, the other is technically proficient in laying it down on unsuspecting chicas.
Together, that's a pretty tough foe.
I say trade the pistols in for some grain... and abide in the loss, no fuck that, take em down.
You knew not to bet on this game, your gut told ya... those bros deserve a thrashing.
J/K
I think I'm seeing the other side of the Avi now. LOL
Forget Farve, they need to turn the helm over to Brad Smith. He can take them to the promised land, just like Chase.... errr, never mind.

Top Bottom