Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

South Beach?

I really think southbeach, even though I still love it, really took a big nose-dive sometime in 2000. It suddenly turned "ghetto" when all the rappers started coming down with thier 50+ person entourages (don't get me wrong I love rap) But you could still avoid that in some areas like lincoln road mall and bal harbour and certain clubs. I left south florida in late 2003 but my friends who still live there are telling me that Sobe is returning to it's pre-2000 glory & glitz. If you were there in the late 1990's you'll understand the differences I'm talking about between the two periods. But most people think Miami is only SoBe but there is so much more. Overall I still think it's the best place to live and have fun in the entire USA.
Oh GOD I MISS THAT PLACE :bawling:

Oh yeah, and South beach IS miami beach. He asked in his original post if one was better than the other. They are the same thing.

I've been invited to SoBe twice and I hated it. It's just a bunch of rich trash with no manners nor culture.
There may be some gorgeous people there but it is truly and only skin deep and even that gets hard to notice when everyone is throwing around all this attitude and acting like turds.

chicagobuffedbod said:
I've been invited to SoBe twice and I hated it. It's just a bunch of rich trash with no manners nor culture.
There may be some gorgeous people there but it is truly and only skin deep and even that gets hard to notice when everyone is throwing around all this attitude and acting like turds.

I actualy just moved from Chicago to Boca Raton FL for school. I have to agree with 100% about the manners and culture. I love the weather here but I could do without the people. There is a lot of eye candy but that is as deep as it goes. Now just chilling on the beach and drinking with some friends, that is a blast.

nubz69 said:
I actualy just moved from Chicago to Boca Raton FL for school. I have to agree with 100% about the manners and culture. I love the weather here but I could do without the people. There is a lot of eye candy but that is as deep as it goes. Now just chilling on the beach and drinking with some friends, that is a blast.

FAU or LYNN?

The hottest table in town is now Evolution, by chef David Bouley. The restaurant at the Setai is still excellent, but one of my favorites is Joe Allen: I know, nearest thing to a chic dinner, but the food is excellent.

nubz69 said:

Florida Atlantic?

Top Bottom