Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sorearms, baseball question

Kakdiesel

Banned
I want to go to a Dodger game within the next month or so..what am I lookin at from the scalpers? (price range)

also, Nomar on the 15 day DL. comments?

not sure what scalper prices will be like this year since prices on tickets went up and seating sections were re-assigend/redefined.

If it's a sell out, you're lucky to find anything near face value but look for a while first 'cause there's always guys with seaso ntickets that couldn't find someone to go with or got the tix for free and they don't realy care, etc... If it's a cheap game, not that much interest, like when the Rockies or Marlins come to town, you can get them prety cheap. Sometimes a pair for the face value of one.

Just check out the dodgers site for the actual prices and seating sections. Once you get there compare the scalpers prices with the real prices and decide whether it's worth it.

i was WTF when he hit the jack and he wasnt even really happy, he acted like he was suppost to do that.

Then the next at bat he bunts lol

Pitched real well i hope he does well i mean shit he is in Natty league so it doesnt affect us at all. His curve and slider had great bite today

Top Bottom