Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Something to make you smile

just like all those drug commercials say "ask your doctor"

they are a dime a dozen. if one says no then just go to another. you would be suprised. ask your doctor for anything and they will give it to you.

i had bronchitis and went to an EMT back in the spring. she wrote me a couple prescriptions. i told her i wanted a different anti-biotic and samples of the inhaler.. she came back 15 minutes later with a sample and wrote me a new prescription for what i asked for. go figure.

they will give you what you want as long as you ask in a non condenscending manner. not just docs but anyone. when you were in middle school and liked a girl what did u do? you ASKED her out. life is no different. whatever you want in life ask for it. you cant get it if you dont ask.

Drs are getting more and more liberal with thier scripts also.

thanks goodness

it used to be 40-45 even 5 years ago

crappy diet and laziness.

a friend of mine has 'low' test. he is freakin out. even though its in range its 'low' according to him. he blames that on not being able to get it up.

instead of doing what i suggest to raise his testosterone and libido (clean up his diet, lift weights) he wants to jump on HGH! and he is just in his early 30's! he looks like a real life marshallow. never met a steak or milkshake he didn't like.

crappy diet and laziness.

a friend of mine has 'low' test. he is freakin out. even though its in range its 'low' according to him. he blames that on not being able to get it up.

instead of doing what i suggest to raise his testosterone and libido (clean up his diet, lift weights) he wants to jump on HGH! and he is just in his early 30's! he looks like a real life marshallow. never met a steak or milkshake he didn't like.

Like Stevesmi, I cycle. Even though I'm in my 20's and my total test was in the 400's before ever touching AAS, I refuse to go on TRT.

I cycle for the benefits it provides, but am not willing to make the lifelong commitment to exogenous Test which TRT provides. This lifestyle must include a solid diet and refraining from abusing naughty stuff like tobacco, alcohol & recreational drugs.

Top Bottom