Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

someone make a bookie thread on the UFC fight tonight

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am tired of making all the interesting bookie events over there. Someone else tow the line. I want to bet on something for once.

I got all confused yb this. You mean the show on spike not ppv. I didn't think the ppv was til later this month and I was right. It's not the most thrilling of fight cards for that ppv fight either. Sometimes you see who's fighting and you remember for months the exact date of the fight.

Raina said:
I got all confused yb this. You mean the show on spike not ppv. I didn't think the ppv was til later this month and I was right. It's not the most thrilling of fight cards for that ppv fight either. Sometimes you see who's fighting and you remember for months the exact date of the fight.

Cant see enough skin in your avi :)

oh yea... sounds good AAP!

4everhung said:
Sat 12 November, 2005 Vitali Klitschko v Hasim Rahman

Should be a walk in the park for the Russian. But, Rahman is dangerous because of his power.

AAP said:
I am tired of making all the interesting bookie events over there*. Someone else tow the line**. I want to bet on something for once***.

* lol

** i tow enough lines

*** i hardly get to bet on events :(

put on your big girl panties and book it

Football threads ain't shit worth betting on. That ain't fun.

In which country will Angelina Jolie adopt her next child?

Any wagers placed after outcome becomes public knowledge will be graded as No Action. No Refunds. Child must be adopted by 12/31/05 or all wagers will be graded as No Action. If child comes from any country not listed, all wagers will be graded as No Action.

Top Bottom