Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone explain college football OT to me

Puddlemonkey how the fuck did u bank all the way up to 3 and a half mill in like 5 months?? When I was on my ole account las spring you only had lyke 100k or something... Big Bets? Man i'm gunna start stalking your every move in the bookie

PuddleMonkey said:
Ok, I'll post my picks when the spread settles. Usually thursday or friday. You gotta bet on all games, but you can just bet 1 karma if you want. Just gotta make your claim.

ok bro. Pm me or something when you're posted up :) And I'll make my pics

borris said:
Puddlemonkey how the fuck did u bank all the way up to 3 and a half mill in like 5 months?? When I was on my ole account las spring you only had lyke 100k or something... Big Bets? Man i'm gunna start stalking your every move in the bookie

I'm the last person you want to watch. This weekend was good to me, but I'm known for making many bad bets. In all honestly I planned to go all in this week thinking I'd just lose it all and I'd no longer have to stress about my bets each week. I got lucky and won 1.5 mil on two games. In a way I was kinda looking forward to being karmaless. Oh woe is me.

PuddleMonkey said:
I'm the last person you want to watch. This weekend was good to me, but I'm known for making many bad bets. In all honestly I planned to go all in this week thinking I'd just lose it all and I'd no longer have to stress about my bets each week. I got lucky and won 1.5 mil on two games. In a way I was kinda looking forward to being karmaless. Oh woe is me.

My offer to let you donate all your karma to me still stands broly.... :qt: :heart:

i wonder if there are actually people on here that pay for more karma points... lol.. isn't it like $100 will get you 500,000 karma's?

Top Bottom