Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone explain college football OT to me

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Because I just watched boise state win 69-67 against nevade in FOUR overtimes and there was no clock and no kickoff and each team started on the other teams 25 yard line after each score. Wild as fuck game someone enlighten me about the OT procedures and shit

College football overtimes commence with a 1st and 10 play at the opponent's 25- yard line. The offensive team keeps possession until they score, commit a turnover or fail to convert on 4th down. The overtime continues until the score is no longer tied and each team has had an equal number of possessions.

Cal_21 said:
I predicted it but I bet such a tiny SWV bet. I think 500 karmas lol

You wanna go head to head on next weeks NFL games? You don't have to put up any karma, it can be for bragging rights.

PuddleMonkey said:
You wanna go head to head on next weeks NFL games? You don't have to put up any karma, it can be for bragging rights.

LOL okay. I'm not expecting to win, but it sounds like something to do :p

Ok, I'll post my picks when the spread settles. Usually thursday or friday. You gotta bet on all games, but you can just bet 1 karma if you want. Just gotta make your claim.

Top Bottom