Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

someone attacked the eagles bench

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
I figured it was just pepper spray, but you never know in these times.

Turns out the cops just broke up a scuffle in the stands and the pepper spray leaked in the bench area.

I'm a happy man. I thought my under play was a loser.

that was mouthfullofcock... he figured the only way the giants could beat the eagles is if he poisoned em now...

madbomber31 said:
that was mouthfullofcock... he figured the only way the giants could beat the eagles is if he poisoned em now...

wow, fuck me in the ass all day and night long and call me, Madcocklover. Lookie lookie, the bagels won a game. O boy, they beat up on the Washington Blumpkins. Your team is so scared that the NY Giants are going to beat them up again for another 9 in a row that they will use this as an excuse.

at least i believe...

you have half hearted hope... you know... i know you know... despite being a gnat fan you have some shred of football awareness (unlike most of these morons)... hahahaha, i shot at all of elite :)

battling traffic 30 minutes to get to the parking lot and then paying $15 for parking on top of the $55 a ticket and having fassel as a head coach and a drunk as your starting qb eventually you will get bitter too.

Latimer said:

I'm a happy man. I thought my under play was a loser.

did you get 44.5? i thought i won only to later realize that it was 44.0... at least my parlay still won a little bit on philly winning...

shitty...

fistfullofsteel said:

wow, fuck me in the ass all day and night long and call me, Madcocklover. Lookie lookie, the bagels won a game. O boy, they beat up on the Washington Blumpkins. Your team is so scared that the NY Giants are going to beat them up again for another 9 in a row that they will use this as an excuse.

I have the same distaste for the Redskins as I do the Eagles, but that was just funny.

XBiker said:

I have the same distaste for the Redskins as I do the Eagles, but that was just funny.

Why?

Redskins fan since 1992.

Fonz

Top Bottom