Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So they announced my name over the loudspeakers at the football game last night.

Smurfy said:
When she said "without you this wouldnt be possible" what did she mean? So she wouldnt be coaching the drill team if she hadn't met you?

No she wouldn't. But that's a private story.. She turned that program around because she's an excellent dance teacher and choreographer. Many of her girls will get scholarships.

I thought you were going to say that they said "someone driving a muddy chevelle that is jacked up in the back left their lights on."

:lmao: j/k

heatherrae said:
I thought you were going to say that they said "someone driving a muddy chevelle that is jacked up in the back left their lights on."

I just realized that you are hot!! :)

Selfcentor said:
Well chubby is better than fat!! And as for the milk i guess you have free protein at your call!!
My boy is going to be ripped!

You look pretty cute in your avi, too, btw.

biteme said:
At halftime, when they announced my wife as director of the drill team, because this was the last regular season game, The announcer said, Mrs. M***** would like to dedicate this season to her husband b****, without him none of this would have been possible... That's something I'll always remember.

well wuddya expect. without all your foodstamps she would have starved

heatherrae said:

You certainly told on yourself HR...

You must know about muddy Chevelle that are jacked up in the back.. Is it harder to stay on the backseat?lololo :mix:

Top Bottom