Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So the way the Colts played tonight...

so anyway, Baltimore looks more impressive as the rest of the league keeps playing. plus McNair has been there, i think that counts for something....

HumanTarget said:
so anyway, Baltimore looks more impressive as the rest of the league keeps playing. plus McNair has been there, i think that counts for something....

I haven't seen one Ravens game so all the info I have on them is through bookies and espn

I hate the colts and cheer for anyone who is against them but is isnt' a good thing they played so bad. They know they will need to work all week and step it up to have a chance. I would have rather seen them play average and then get pounded next week.

I have decent superbowl money on the Bears and Ravens so I hope you are right.

People that are betting on the Bears scare me. That is a VERY shaky bet on a shaky team with a pretty shitty payout.

patsfan1379 said:
People that are betting on the Bears scare me. That is a VERY shaky bet on a shaky team with a pretty shitty payout.

I put 400 on them pre season and yes I feel the same, I'm not sure I can hold my breath all the way to Feb! I have 200 on the Ravens pre season and 100 on the giants(pipe dream now) also.

sfmonster said:
I put 400 on them pre season and yes I feel the same, I'm not sure I can hold my breath all the way to Feb! I have 200 on the Ravens pre season and 100 on the giants(pipe dream now) also.

Betting on the Bears at the beginning of the season was a good decision, its just too bad theyre not as solid now as they were.

Good luck man, anything can happen.

patsfan1379 said:
Betting on the Bears at the beginning of the season was a good decision, its just too bad theyre not as solid now as they were.

Good luck man, anything can happen.

I'm not a fan of either team but I would love to see a Bears Ravens game. I'll be ripping hard if that happens. I hate to cheer agains your pats in the playoffs and sure wouldn't bet against the coach or qb at this point but they have a long road to victory.

sfmonster said:
I'm not a fan of either team but I would love to see a Bears Ravens game. I'll be ripping hard if that happens. I hate to cheer agains your pats in the playoffs and sure wouldn't bet against the coach or qb at this point but they have a long road to victory.

I feel the same way man. I wouldnt mind a Ravens SB appearance :)

Top Bottom